Personal Identifiable Information We Collect
Personal Identifiable information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual, and includes other information that may be associated with personal information. When you interact with our website, we may ask for the following personal information directly from you:
- Contact Information allows us to communicate with you and generally includes your name, addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, date of birth or year of birth. We may also collect client company names and information on projects or new initiatives.
- Personal Profile or Other Information helps us with the administration and personalization of your personal profiles or other information, such as general information about you and your area of interest, a previous resume of jobs that you may have booked or obtained, information from social media interactions (such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google+), preferences, physical characteristics (such as height, wardrobe sizes), photographs, video, and, biographical, and/or demographic information (such as gender). We may collect your official job title at a client company or additional company information.
- Transaction Information about how you interact with and use our site, booking systems, detailed model requests for booking, projects you are utilizing our platform to book models and talent with, other communications, and applications; and how you interact with MegaFlash Models and its partners or affiliated companies.
- Geographic Location Information we may ask you for you location data and/or capture of your IP address. We may also ask for additional locations that you may want to appear in searches where you may frequent at times.
- Access to Your Data if you are our model or talent, MegaFlash Models will help find you castings, help you with bookings, and utilize our payment services. you authorize MegaFlash Models to retrieve information from our databases, user, or other third party on your behalf, such as accessing our CRM, Web forms, and/or other Database Systems with the end result of providing services to you and for you. We may also at times contact clients to update them on current changes or attempt to secure additional business from them.
- Your Submissions help us with administration of our sites and services and includes any information you voluntarily provide, generally through free form text boxes, forms, uploading a document or authorizing us to retrieve and import information from another user or third party on your behalf. Clients may receive submission results if requested and clients may also obtain updates on how models currently look depending on the projects or initiatives.
In each of the above instances, you will know what personal information we collect through our sites and services because you voluntarily and directly provide it and see the forms that we are using when gathering information.
How We Use Personal Identifiable Information
We may use information collected from you in one or more of the following ways:
- to enable site features such as geographically specific radius targeting and providing analysis of data you choose to enter into the site,
- to send you important notices, such as communications about casting notices, or changes to your account profile, and services' terms, conditions, or policies,
- to solicit input to apply to certain castings and feedback to improve our sites and services and customize your user experience,
- Some personal information like address is used internally only, except for Zip Code or Postal Code, which may be used for model searches on our system for queries.
- Date of Birth is used internally, but year of birth may used for search queries.
- to enable you to communicate with MegaFlash Models admins via private casting comment messaging or other service specific communication channels,
- MegaFlash Models contact you via email, telephone, or text in a manner required by law, and this information is usually not shared with any 3rd party, without your consent
- to meet contractual obligations,
- to send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, and service bulletins,
- to inform you about new products or promotional offers, or other opportunities which we feel will be of interest to you, and to provide advertisements to you through our site, we will not spam you with advertisements at this time, if we ever do, you will be able to opt in or out of those advertisements.
- to manage our site, or fulfillment of details and directions,
- to provide customer service and technical support,
- for internal purposes such as data analysis, and research to improve our products, and communications,
- to allow you to apply for a job or casting notice/’Go-see’
In addition to the uses described above, we may use personal information that we collect for other purposes that are disclosed to you at the time we collect the information, with your consent.
Sharing Personal Identifiable Information
We may share personal information about you with third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may engage third parties to perform services on our behalf, including maintenance services, hosting, data storage, security, analytics and data analysis, payment processing, assisting in marketing efforts, email and text message distribution, customer service, providing certain MegaFlash Models technologies or systems being utilized for tracking information.
- We may share your contact data with a client where you may be booked for a job.
- Your personal information, and the contents of all of your online communications on or through our sites and services may be accessed and monitored as necessary to operate our sites and perform our services, and may be disclosed:
- to satisfy any applicable laws or regulations,
- to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action,
- when we have a good faith belief that we are required to disclose the information in response to legal process (for example, a subpoena, court order, or search warrant),
- where we believe our sites and services are being used in the commission of a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to exchange information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk management, and
- when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health and/or safety of you, another person, or the public generally.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, debt financing, restructure, sale of MegaFlash Models Inc. assets by or with another company, or a similar corporate transaction takes place, we may need to disclose and transfer all information about you, including personal information, to the successor company.
- We may share information about you with MegaFlash Models in the event that we create additional business or create new service offerings.
- We may share personal information about you for any other purpose(s) disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or with your consent or we will update you with new service offerings where we may staff you for other projects, or initiatives.
User Generated Content / Profiles
Accessing and Updates to Personal Information
We encourage you to keep your personal information updated and accurate. We provide you reasonable access to your personal information and the ability to review, correct, or delete it. Our site and services give you the ability to view and/or edit your personal information online. Some information that is personal may be hidden from anyone except you and MegaFlash Models. The methods for accessing your personal information will depend on which site or service you use and its features.
- You may correct or update your account information at any time by logging on the www.megaflashmodels.com site onto which you are registered and navigating to your account.
- You can manage certain aspects of information collection and use by going to the settings of your profile and modify your location(s).
Protecting your privacy and security is important and we also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your data.
Email and Other Communications
Our sites and services may allow MegaFlash Models to communicate with users through our website/company-branded emails, SMS and other electronic communication channels.
Opting Out of Requested Communications
Requested communications include, for instance, email casting notices or updates regarding our website that may be expressly requested by you or which you consented to receive. After you request such communications, you may "opt out" of receiving them by using one of the following methods:
- Select the email "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each email communication from Constant Contacts.
- To unsubscribe from text messages delivered to mobile devices, reply to the message with the words "STOP" or "END."
- Contact us: Please provide your name, contact information, and specific relevant information that you no longer wish to receive or modify if you are unable to modify any and all information that may be on one or more of our systems.
Opting Out of General or Promotional Communications
General communications provide information about products, services, and/or support and may include special offers, new product information, or invitations to participate in market research. You may opt out of receiving these general communications by using one of the following methods:
- To unsubscribe from text messages delivered to mobile devices, reply to the message with the words "STOP" or "END."
Children's and Minor's Privacy
CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE. You should be aware that this Site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children under the age of 13 and as such, MEGAFLASH MODELS does not intentionally gather Personal Information from individuals who are under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Should this policy change, we would comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, which requires us to notify and obtain consent from a parent or guardian before we collect, use and disclose the personal information of children who are under 18 years of age.
Unless our sites and services contain the "Privacy Rights for California Minors in the Digital World" supplemental terms, our sites and services do not collect age from users under 18. If you reside in California and are a minor (you are under 18 years of age) and you are using a site or service that collects your age as a registration requirement and you submit content, please follow the instructions on the supplemental terms to request removal of public content. Please note that this removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on our sites and services if the content you posted has been shared or reposted. We are only obligated to remove content that you post, where you posted it. There are certain circumstances in which we do not have to remove your content, including if any other state or federal law requires us to maintain the information, we anonymize the content by removing identifying characteristics, or we paid you for the content you posted. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, our services may allow users above the age of 18 (such as parents and guardians) to submit personal information about others, including minors. Such users assume full responsibility over their submission, use and transmission of such information.
We are headquartered in the United States. Our sites and services are hosted and administrated in the United States or hosted with some cloud service providers who are headquartered in the United States and are intended for users in the United States. If you are located outside the United States, be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of our sites and services may be processed in, transferred to and stored in the United States and will be subject to U.S. law. U.S. privacy and data protection laws may not be equivalent to the laws of your country of residence. By using our sites and services or providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the United States.
California Privacy Rights
We do not share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing we currently have no programs to do so at this time. If we ever do, you may affirmatively agree to such disclosure, typically by "opting in" to receive information from a third party, for example. If you agree to have us share your personal information with a third party for its marketing purposes, we will only share information in connection with that specific promotion since we do not share information with any third party (other than our service providers) on an ongoing basis. To prevent disclosure of your personal information for use in direct marketing by a third party, do not "opt in" to such use when you provide personal information model application.
Users residing in certain jurisdictions, like California, have a right to access personal information held by us about them and their right of access can be exercised in accordance with applicable law. California law requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California residents asking about the business's practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. Alternately, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes if the resident has exercised an option to opt-out of such information-sharing. We have such a policy in place.
California residents may request further information about our approach to this law by writing to us. When writing to us, you must put the statement "Your California Privacy Rights" in the body or subject line of your request, and include: the name of our site about which you are contacting us (www.MegaFlashModels.com , any unique site identifier associated with you (like a model url created after a profile is approved), your name, and your contact information. Please submit requests and allow 30 days for a response to MegaFlash Models Inc. P.O. Box 742464, Boynton Beach, FL 33474