MegaFlash Models is seeking to acquire new business and new casting opportunities for it's models nationwide. MegaFlash Models has a Biz Dev program. This is a program where models have the opportunity to give MegaFlash Models job opportunity leads in the modeling industry on jobs that may be going on in your area.
At this time, MegaFlash Models is only engaging in new business opportunities for its Biz Dev Program in the United States of America. We ask for you to keep an eye out for opportunities in other areas. When we are ready for opportunities elsewhere, we will update our models and this page.
In return for leads, MegaFlash has a profit sharing program for models if MegaFlash converts the leads into new clients. The profit sharing duration is one (1) year from the first time booking that MegaFlash Models receives from the new client.
If more than one model lands a client at the same time, only the first model reporting on a new opportunity will receive the bonus compensation for up to one year.
How It Works:
- Models present leads to MegaFlash of clients that we are currently not doing business with at the time. Check our Paid Castings Tab to see the current castings that MegaFlash has on its roster.
- Models may present leads of a client that we do work with in the event that we may not have the casting on file. There may be a division or region of an already existing client that is failing to contact us with opportunities. In this situation, the model would receive profit sharing for any bookings that we acquire from that client.
- In the event that you as a model are about to book something independently with a client that we do not have, models may want to list MegaFlash Models as their agency contact for that booking. You would contact us with the client details, we would identify if there is a budgeted agency fee or if it is a flat rate (no agency fee). If the active lead has an agency fee budgeted in addition to the model rate, MegaFlash would give that model half of our agency fee in addition to their model rate. This would also be considered new business and the model would profit share with MegaFlash for 1 year from the day of the booking when MegaFlash books models for the client.
- If a model is most likely going to book a tour with a specific client from being booked with them previously, and this model wants to use MegaFlash Models as representation, all tour models previously booked with clients not through MegaFlash would be paid in 14 days and profit share for 1 year with MegaFlash Models on their tour bookings while represented by MegaFlash (call or email for more details).
- All tour models in general will be paid in 14 days post last job date.
- Reimbursements for tour models are paid when all tour models return their receipts.
We are constantly looking for new opportunities for our models and talent.
If you have knowledge of a paid casting or paid event that is currently not shown on our castings tab, we would like to learn more about it.
Let MegaFlash know the name of the client. We can update you if we are working with or currently engaged in discussions with that client. If we are not engaged with that client, we will ask you to provide us with contact details of the potential client.
You should have information that is typically found on a business card. Contact person's name, phone number, email, title of the contact person, location, etc. If you see a business card somewhere where models or talent are needed, please pick up business cards or ask for them and then contact us.
Biz Dev terms are subject to change. Check back to see updates.